What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » No Sounds!

No Sounds!
Author: Message:
aphrodite

36 / Female / Flag
O.P. Huh?  No Sounds!
Hi I was just wondering if someone would be able to help me as I will be going crazy shortly...

I saw Messenger Plus on my friend's computer, I thought it looked good and decided to download it for myself, my OS is Windows XP and I'm using the latest WLM and also the latest version of Messenger Plus, so I find it hard to explain why I can't hear any of the sounds from the emoticons, I can't even here the sound when somebody sends me a wink but I hear the nudge sound?? I have tried opening the sound library and even from there it won't let me hear them. I have already uninstalled WLM and Messenger Plus numerous times and I have been looking in the forums forever!

Please could someone help me?!
06-25-2007 06:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MicroWay

Do you want me? Try to get me!

36 / Male / Flag
RE: No Sounds!
People who had a similar error that they couldn't use emotion sounds have asked this, and one of the reply was to enable de commands ("/")... You can find this opition on Plus! > Preferences > Conversations Tab > Enable comands...
;)

This post was edited on 06-25-2007 at 07:58 PM by MicroWay.
06-25-2007 07:54 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
aphrodite

36 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: No Sounds!
Thanks for your reply but like I said, I've done my homework looking through the forum and tried absolutely everything, the box enabling commands is and has always been checked.... Is there any other way to fix this problem? Thanks :)
06-26-2007 12:55 AM
tigressss414

RE: No Sounds!
I don't have a problem with the emoticon sounds, I've got a problem with other sounds you can add. I have a sound for when I receive email. It was working fine until I updated to the newer version of messenger plus. Now the only sounds I've got working are the ones for people who sign into messenger. Does anyone know how I can get my email sounds back? I have gone into options on the messenger & it shows up there. There is no option on the plus for email sounds anymore. I'd like to be able to tell when I receive email again.
06-26-2007 01:26 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: