What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Does exist a script about list contacts online??

Does exist a script about list contacts online??
Author: Message:
real_cute_boy

O.P. Does exist a script about list contacts online??
Good afternoon o simply buon pomeriggio..

I'm a new member about this forum, and sorry for my english ( I don't write and speak it for a long time).. I hope my question is not already exist... and I don't bore you.. I wanna find some answer , but i didn't find not yet..

I want to know if it is possibile to have a little splash screen about the online contact of msn..

I try to explain myself better.

Well.. there is the msn icon on the system tray bar.. near the Clock..right??

Ok, I would like to place the cursor and without open the principal msn menu to see in a short splah , popup , yellor , the same that now tell me about access correctly , "the list of the contacts online " .....

I don't know if I'm clear and my question is simply to understand..

Does anyone be able to help me??and tell me if it does already exist??

Thanks a lot

Ilario

ps = I 've also another question... I would like to know if it 's possibile to change the icon of messenger on the system tray.. I 'd like to do this, for this reason.. Some times  I open two msn live (with the poligamy) and I have two same icon , I can permit to change both .. for example put one on busy and another on away.. But I prefer to change the icon.. for example create one in green color, and one in yellow color.. For example..

I hope i don't bore you.. And thank you really much for listening to me..!!

I'll wait for some news..
07-03-2007 03:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
AngelDevil

MsgPlus! Script Developer

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online??
Hi Ilario, or simply "buon pomeriggio"! :D I have thought the same idea yesterday!!! For the popup, I think it is makeble, but with a script it's hard. For the Messenger icon color, there is a problem. Both Messengers use the same icon because the program are the same. I think that for change the icon a person need to make two msgres.dll files, one with an icon, and one with another. But how do you set the first instance of Messenger to use the first DLL, and the second instance to use the second DLL???
http://www.amicogeek.it - Technology blog!
07-03-2007 03:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
real_cute_boy

O.P. RE: RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online??
quote:
Originally posted by AngelDevil
Hi Ilario, or simply "buon pomeriggio"! :D I have thought the same idea yesterday!!! For the popup, I think it is makeble, but with a script it's hard. For the Messenger icon color, there is a problem. Both Messengers use the same icon because the program are the same. I think that for change the icon a person need to make two msgres.dll files, one with an icon, and one with another. But how do you set the first instance of Messenger to use the first DLL, and the second instance to use the second DLL???

Thanks a lot for your answer... 

If you think that with a script it's hard, how can I do this?? There are another way indeed Scripts?? Do you speak about plug in?? and for the change color or icon, well I thank to you, for giving me one clu, about the dll. Msgres !! I try to understand How it does work..

Thanks a lot.. again..

At soon..

I think that the list spash screen is simple... :-)

07-03-2007 03:45 PM
real_cute_boy

O.P. RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online??
but is italian flag,isn't it?? Beh allora buon pomeriggio..amico..!! Sei italiano come me..!! Che fatica parlare in inglese..fiuu.. :-D :-D
07-03-2007 03:47 PM
pollolibredegrasa

formerly fatfreechicken

35 / Male / Flag
For your first question, I think it was requested before, I'll have a look...

For your second, try Enhancer. It allows you to change the Icon in the system tray per account.

This post was edited on 07-03-2007 at 03:59 PM by pollolibredegrasa.
;p

[Image: chickennana.gif] Vaccy is my thin twin! [Image: chickennana.gif]
07-03-2007 03:55 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
real_cute_boy

O.P. RE: Does exist a script about list contacts online??
thanks a lot..  Enhancer is very good... I see that there is also a system tay tooltip.. with I can personalize many things for example.. status, unread email... Maybe it is possible to add another component to see online contacts in.. But I can't be able..
Infact I try to add %online% or %onlinecontacts% but only add the string I put... !! Thank you very much..however..

At soon
07-03-2007 04:47 PM
Jarrod
Veteran Member

woot simpson

– / Male / Flag
slm wrote one maybe ask his permission to edit it to how you want
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=67823

[Image: 5344.png]
[Image: sig.png]

A.k.a. The Glad Falconer

07-04-2007 12:00 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites