What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » personalized status

personalized status
Author: Message:
fdfdfd

O.P. personalized status
does anybody else think that it'd b a good idea if personalized statuses should include the ability to select who receives the away msg (i recall seeing it but i dont remmeber anymore, quite possibly not available) and should include more status such as appear offline, now that there's offline chatting ?
06-26-2007 03:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MicroWay

Do you want me? Try to get me!

36 / Male / Flag
RE: personalized status
Plus! already have the opition to select for what contacts are you going to set the auto messages....
If you want this selection pré-saved, you can go on Plus! > Preferences >  Customize! Tab > Personalized Status (on the left sub-menu > Click on Filter...

Also, if the opition to display the personalized status window when WLM goes to Away is enabled (you can enable it by going on the same place as the "filter", you have just to tick the opition), you can set the status you want and also, select the persons who will recieve the message...

And about the offline personalized status, it's quite useless as if you're as offline why would you want to people see that you're on "shower"??? And if I'm not wrong, people will not see the changes until you get online back...
But the idea to add more status is good (in except of the offline)...
Welcome to forums... ;)
06-26-2007 03:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
fayte7523

RE: personalized status
sry to bump the topic back, but i was wondering...

I was wondering if auto messages could be sent when I have the "online" status instead of 'away' or 'busy'? Right now on Plus!, I could only set personalized message when im away or busy, not when im online. 
07-18-2007 09:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: