What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » WLM errors for no reason, please help.

WLM errors for no reason, please help.
Author: Message:
xkrimx

O.P. WLM errors for no reason, please help.
Ok, whenever I log into WLM it errors me for no apparent reason. It wont error at first, but after a minute or so it gives me this:

"Windows Live Messenger has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to help up improve Windows Live Messenger. We will trear this report as confidential and anonymous."

Then I get the choice to "Send Error Report" and "Don't Send."

This problem has appeared in the past, but I had fixed them by installing an older version of MSN Messenger, eventually I was forced to update, but then I went and got the WLM Beta, that was only a temporary fix as I am now faced with the same exact problem again. I am able to continue to chat and do the normal features of WLM as long as I keep the error window open, but who would want to keep an extra window open that is absolutely unneeded and annoying? This problem is really getting on my nerves and I really wish I could solve it but I have no idea on how to do that, so if anybody could help me fix this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
11-27-2007 05:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
High Speed Chaser

Don't mess with the Wambulance!

– / Male / Flag
RE: WLM errors for no reason, please help.
Did you try a fresh install of Windows Live Messenger?

Try looking at this http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=75...d=831936#pid831936

This post was edited on 11-27-2007 at 06:06 AM by High Speed Chaser.
If only I knew what I should put here
11-27-2007 05:56 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: