What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Block?

Block?
Author: Message:
sparky01

O.P. Block?
okay before anyone says yes i read the sticky about block checkers.  Im just wondering is there a way to check to see if your blocked?  Reason im askin is everytime i come online someone i had on my list keeps reappearing which isnt a big deal but everytime i keep blocking them they seem to know about it cause they tell me what time i signed on at and blocked them at.  Ive scanned my machine with several scanners and nothing is on the machine no virus's trojans etc etc.  So im just curious as to how they know what times i block them at seeing as i ALWAYS sign in 'offline' to block those i cant be bothered talking to lol.
07-25-2007 08:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
scott2010_h

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Block?
They seem to be using the Offline Blocker 2.0 script. It blocks contacts as soon as they go offline and then unblocks them when they appear online again.
Edit:
So when you block him/her it makes you appear offline to him/her so the script blocks you then when you unblock him/her you become online again to him/her so the script unblocks you.

I used alot of him/her :P

This post was edited on 07-25-2007 at 09:09 PM by scott2010_h.
07-25-2007 09:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: