What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » how to set back the status to automatically sign in as 'online'?

how to set back the status to automatically sign in as 'online'?
Author: Message:
kasimir

O.P. how to set back the status to automatically sign in as 'online'?
if you just installed MSN and for the first time you 'appear offline', then it asks you a question, if always appear offline and then you can also check to 'never show this message again' or something like that. so the problem is that now it always signs in as 'appear offline', cause I clicked the wrong button. how to change back to automatically set status to 'online'? I know I could just click on 'online', after I write in my password, but I cant remember always and then maybe I wont even know I'm appearing offline. I was looking in 'options' and 'preferences', but I cant find anything. so, how to fix this?

one more question: why msn sometimes suddenly closes down completely, without clicking on any button like 'exit'?

and I have msn plus v4.22.0.274

This post was edited on 08-09-2007 at 07:29 AM by kasimir.
08-09-2007 07:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MattyRid
Veteran Member

Red Bull Racing Australia

– / Male / Flag
RE: how to set back the status to automatically sign in as 'online'?
well if you choose the option "remember me" you shouldn't have to always change the status each time, and it should be able to work in a way that you enter in your password each time.

second question: no idea, if you have any other addons apart from messenger plus! it could be one of them when you use a particular sequence maybe.
Red Bull Racing Australia - Triple Eight Race Engineering - Holden
08-09-2007 07:37 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
kasimir

O.P. RE: how to set back the status to automatically sign in as 'online'?
ok, thanks, it works now.

but even before I started using msn plus, it sometimes suddenly closed down completely. well I guess it has something to do with spywares that I have to keep deleteting. but if it continues to work, I'm fine.
08-09-2007 07:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: