What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Msg Plus i contactlist?

Msg Plus i contactlist?
Author: Message:
murko

54 / Male / Flag
O.P. Msg Plus i contactlist?
And YES!! I have searched this forum a bit, but my english is not that good so my searchresults might be bad.

MsgPlus contains things/scripts/functions....... that I only can use against other people in my list who actually have MsgPLUS installed also...

I really would like to see a small "star" or mini-icon (if I could choose the look of it myself it would be best ofcourse) next to the nicks in contactlist, of those who actually have MsgPLUS instead of "normal WLM/MSN"

Is this possible? Remember I was using Miranda from time to time, when I actually wanted to be able to be onine with more ppl then the ones on my MSN. And in Miranda I had a function like that so I could see in my contactlist what versions or enhancements of versions ppl had!

........... but since most of my friends now use MSN, I will more and more often use that one instead so........

Please... are there a script or funtion that makes this possible out there?

Best regards from Sweden

This post was edited on 08-25-2007 at 08:16 PM by murko.
08-25-2007 08:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Msg Plus i contactlist?
You can always /ping a contact  and if you get an answer from that contact (PONG!) it means they have MP!L installed. I don't think there's currently any other way to recognize users without MP!L, but you can probably infer that they do if they have colored nicknames or the bunny emoticon on their nicknames.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
08-26-2007 02:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: