What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » history BLARGH

history BLARGH
Author: Message:
historysux

O.P. Dodgy  history BLARGH
:o):o)

ok i'm kinda fed up with this..
BSODS and CRASHES (msn mainly) make me lose my history all the time..
as time passed i adopted in the situation in which i had to close my conv windows and open them again so the history could be saved. i have learned that history is only saved when you CLOSE the conversation window, something that is NOT predictable if you get a crash or a BSOD. a friend told me that there is a registry key which can change the interval the {window} conversations are saved, something that i yet haven't found. the PLUS history saver seems to save history after some time, still when you crash you lose it all. well, does anybody know where the :@:@:@:@ is this goddamn key? i don't mind "being" only in the LIVE 'history saver' or the MS one.. just to log messages @ history for example every X seconds, let X be specified by you. AUTOMATICALLY. my friend told me that his conv windows automatically "close" and opened {kinda} so the history was saved. i could track when the conv would open and close so i know hes not lying. he just told it "refresh". you would ask me now why I DON'T ask him. i did. he doesn't remember he says. well.. :^) i would be grateful for any help..8-|
09-01-2007 05:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: