What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Contact list is empty

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Contact list is empty
Author: Message:
High Speed Chaser

Don't mess with the Wambulance!

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Contact list is empty
quote:
Originally posted by zefijo
You say to never download from unofficial sources but if the product is not available on official sources we don't have other choice than downloading on others sites.

quote:
Originally posted by answers.com
Used in software publishing, "beta" is the name given to a pre-release version of a software product. This beta version is used for testing purposes, is often problematic and thus only available to specific users who are encouraged to provide feedback for improvement. Beta versions are commonly found on company websites and can be downloaded. Many include expiration dates to eliminate proliferation of flawed software.

Thats the reason they are not released to the public. They sometimes have big bugs that can cause problems. I know that it was a fake version of plus! downloaded but the fact he said "we don't have [any] other choice" made me laugh. You do have a choice by waiting for a bug free version of "officially" released programs.
If only I knew what I should put here
12-03-2007 05:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: