What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Message Gradiator 2.0

Message Gradiator 2.0
Author: Message:
keildude

34 / Male / –
O.P. Message Gradiator 2.0
ill let the picture do the talking

.png File Attachment: Untitled-1.png (10.94 KB)
This file has been downloaded 21237 time(s).

This post was edited on 03-25-2007 at 04:06 PM by keildude.
03-25-2007 03:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Message Gradiator 2.0
quote:
Originally posted by keildude
ill let the picture do the talking
If you are wanting more colours then try Message Customizer! Live.  It has a lot more features as well.  I understand it is a bit more difficult to use but I do hope you find the extra features worth it.  Also I must note that Message Gradiator is discontinued, the person who made the script has not made any update in over 6 months and there are many features that should be fixed.  I personally do not feel that it is a good script because of some issues (I have listed these elsewhere).  I am aware that my script which I linked to is not very user friendly at the moment but i hope to fix that in an upcoming version (any advice is appreciated).
[Image: markee.png]
03-25-2007 04:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Message Gradiator 2.0
quote:
Originally posted by justmarkos
keildude, do you still have gradiator 2.0? I know about the bugs but it used to work fine for me. thanks.
He hasn't been on the forum in 6months, I don't think he is coming back.  Furthermore I can name at least 5 things on a functional level about what is wrong with Message Gradiator let alone going into the script.  These are also the reasons why it was taken out of the scripts database and the now recommended script for doing this kind of stuff is Message Customizer! Live.  Hopefully soon I will get enough time to develop some of it so that it is easier for people to use.  If you have any problems with Message Customizer! Live then please just ask and we shall help you.
[Image: markee.png]
09-16-2007 01:12 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: