What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Lost Season 4

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Lost Season 4
Author: Message:
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Lost Season 4
quote:
Originally posted by vikke
Jacob has what I call a potatoe-nose, while Locke hasn't.

My guess would be it's Christian Shepherd, that would make sense since Jack saw him a few times on the island.

Well just because he saw him doesnt mean he is actualy there. if you recall there were other characters and things that were seen on the island including dave (in the hurley episode), mr ekos younger brother yemi, lockes mother, kates horse, sayid's cat, and others aswell.

the island makes you see things that arnt actualy there. my opinion not sure. but christian shepards nose does look like jacobs nose.

but if you think about it, it could be John Locke. Becuase Locke heard him say "help me", perhaps jacob is locke but in the future, seperated in a time zone or somethign, maybe locke will somehow transform into jacob, and jacob is warning john by sayin "help me" so he will not continue doing whatver that is he is doing.

I know its confusing but tahts Lost. I mean there are many many questions that have yet to be answered, including one of the biggest: Who is in the coffin at the end of the series?
[Image: jaursicice.png]
10-04-2007 07:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Lost Season 4
Jack hadn't slept in many days, he was probably just hallucinating.

JIt's quite wierd Jacob wears old clothes from the 17th century, and has long hair, my new thought would be that he is ohn Locke. :P

quote:
Originally posted by Wikipedia
Locke's theory of mind is often cited as the origin for modern conceptions of identity and "the self", figuring prominently in the later works of philosophers such as David Hume, Jean-Jacques
Rousseau and Immanuel Kant.
Rousseau = The old lady.
Hume = Desmond Hume.

quote:
He also postulated that the mind was a "blank slate" or "tabula rasa"; that is, contrary to Cartesian or Christian philosophy, Locke maintained that people are born without innate ideas.
Tabula Rasa = One Episode Title.
Christian = Jack's father.

Is this old or did I just find a quite huge easter egg? ;)
10-04-2007 07:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Lost Season 4
holy moly thats a giant easter egg lol nice find!
10-04-2007 08:10 PM
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Lost Season 4
quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
quote:
But if the boat won't come to the island, then when does the forward-flashes occur?

If Kate is pregnant, all stranded women has become pregnant except for Rose (and the dead ones). So I hope she's not. :)
It would also be very difficult to get the medicine Kate needs to survive the birth.

I also want to know what really happen to Nikki and Paulo, I didn't want them to die.

They were buried alive. If you remember the spider that mr Arntz was talking about, paralizes the body. Nikki threw the spider on Paulo biting him, then becuase of the spiders senses, all of similar spiders come quickly, one caught up nikkis shoe and bit her. she tried to say "paralized" to hurley and sawyer, but they think she said "paulo lies".

so they were paralized, they could hear everything everonye was saying, but ofcourse they could not move. so the crew thought that they poisioned themselves over the diamonds, and at the end buried them alive. i thoguht it was a very interesting and exciting episode, espeically the ending when nikki opened her eyes to signify that they were buried alive.

Actualy, we are supsoe to believe that they died of starvation.

I do believe the episode said "To be continued" at the end, which doesn't appear in any of the other regular episodes (at least not in my torrents :P).
10-05-2007 02:02 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: RE: RE: Lost Season 4
quote:
Originally posted by Volv
quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
quote:
But if the boat won't come to the island, then when does the forward-flashes occur?

If Kate is pregnant, all stranded women has become pregnant except for Rose (and the dead ones). So I hope she's not. :)
It would also be very difficult to get the medicine Kate needs to survive the birth.

I also want to know what really happen to Nikki and Paulo, I didn't want them to die.

They were buried alive. If you remember the spider that mr Arntz was talking about, paralizes the body. Nikki threw the spider on Paulo biting him, then becuase of the spiders senses, all of similar spiders come quickly, one caught up nikkis shoe and bit her. she tried to say "paralized" to hurley and sawyer, but they think she said "paulo lies".

so they were paralized, they could hear everything everonye was saying, but ofcourse they could not move. so the crew thought that they poisioned themselves over the diamonds, and at the end buried them alive. i thoguht it was a very interesting and exciting episode, espeically the ending when nikki opened her eyes to signify that they were buried alive.

Actualy, we are supsoe to believe that they died of starvation.

I do believe the episode said "To be continued" at the end, which doesn't appear in any of the other regular episodes (at least not in my torrents :P).

Really? lol I dont think there is, and Iv seen the episode 100 times. As you can tell im kind of a Lost freak. lol Someone must have added it to the torrent you downloaded just to make you think that they will return.

This post was edited on 10-05-2007 at 03:07 AM by Jurassic_Ice.
10-05-2007 03:07 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: