What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » a way for status check

a way for status check
Author: Message:
Sathony

O.P. a way for status check
i don't know how to write scripts :'( but i think i found a crack on how u can check the status of someone

i've recently formatted my pc and i reinstalled msn anyway i began to notice that the people i had share folders with when they login even when they are appear offline the popup box appears asking u to confirm making a share folder so basically its when u login with what ever ur stats the box appears in that way i was able to catch few appear offline people i hope u got the idea now what i was thinking of

if someone could right a code to send a fake signal to the other users constantly that ur share folder is not their so that as soon as they log in the other users will automatically send u back the conformation msg which will b interpreted as they are online and by keeping this constant signal or when u press on a button to check status u can always get them exposed anyway i don't know if this will work with people who had already blocked u
i hope this info and idea is useful for u guys best of luck :D XDDDDD
09-26-2007 11:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: