What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » We were unable to start a conversation with..

We were unable to start a conversation with..
Author: Message:
markee
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with..
Have either of you installed some new networking hardware (modem, router, switch, etc.) or installed a new firewall recently?  Or possibly even changed something in your network settings or created a new VPN?  To me it sounds as though the messages are being blocked, likely something to do with your software or hardware as this message can occur when a message is being received from another person when you signout (I find this to be the common source for me getting this error).

Apart from that, did you install any new software or update any software just before this started happening?
[Image: markee.png]
10-02-2007 05:19 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by iplaydead on 09-27-2007 at 04:58 PM
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by artfuldodga on 10-02-2007 at 05:07 AM
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by markee on 10-02-2007 at 05:19 AM
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by artfuldodga on 10-02-2007 at 02:09 PM
RE: We were unable to start a conversation with.. - by iplaydead on 10-02-2007 at 08:05 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: