What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Lost Season 4

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Lost Season 4
Author: Message:
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. Lost Season 4
What I have posted at the bottom of this thread are some mysteries that are going to be answered in Season 4 from previous seasons. They are not really spoilers, they are just telling us what to expect from season 4. if you feel the need to not want to know then stop reading and go back. otherwise, keep reading :D

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been hinted that there is no boat coming to the island, however whoever is coming to the island is "a lot worse" than the Others.

What happened between Ben and the real Henry Gale and how Ben was caught in Rousseau's trap on the survivors' fifty-eighth day will be explained.

The four-toed statue will be addressed.

Whether or not Kate is pregnant with a baby from Sawyer will be revealed in the first four episodes.

The fate of Sun and her unborn child will be made clear.

More will be seen of the Others' leader Jacob.

Episodes will continue to feature flashbacks, in addition to flashforwards, which have revealed that Jack and Kate escape the island, however, a depressed Jack believes it to be a mistake.

This season is apparently "scarier" than previous seasons.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.. I def. cannot wait till February!
[Image: jaursicice.png]
10-04-2007 06:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: Lost Season 4
its still months away |-)
10-04-2007 06:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
But if the boat won't come to the island, then when does the forward-flashes occur?

If Kate is pregnant, all stranded women has become pregnant except for Rose (and the dead ones). So I hope she's not. :)
It would also be very difficult to get the medicine Kate needs to survive the birth.

I also want to know what really happen to Nikki and Paulo, I didn't want them to die.
10-04-2007 06:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Lost Season 4
quote:
Originally posted by vikke
But if the boat won't come to the island, then when does the forward-flashes occur?

If Kate is pregnant, all stranded women has become pregnant except for Rose (and the dead ones). So I hope she's not. :)
It would also be very difficult to get the medicine Kate needs to survive the birth.

I also want to know what really happen to Nikki and Paulo, I didn't want them to die.

They were buried alive. If you remember the spider that mr Arntz was talking about, paralizes the body. Nikki threw the spider on Paulo biting him, then becuase of the spiders senses, all of similar spiders come quickly, one caught up nikkis shoe and bit her. she tried to say "paralized" to hurley and sawyer, but they think she said "paulo lies".

so they were paralized, they could hear everything everonye was saying, but ofcourse they could not move. so the crew thought that they poisioned themselves over the diamonds, and at the end buried them alive. i thoguht it was a very interesting and exciting episode, espeically the ending when nikki opened her eyes to signify that they were buried alive.

Actualy, we are supsoe to believe that they died of starvation.

This post was edited on 10-04-2007 at 06:49 PM by Jurassic_Ice.
10-04-2007 06:48 PM
Vimto

In and Out

32 / Female / Flag
Can't wait for season 4 :D

This post was edited on 10-04-2007 at 06:52 PM by Vimto.
And when your heart begins to bleed, your dead
and dead and dead indeed.
10-04-2007 06:52 PM
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Lost Season 4
quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
They were buried alive. If you remember the spider that mr Arntz was talking about, paralizes the body. Nikki threw the spider on Paulo biting him, then becuase of the spiders senses, all of similar spiders come quickly, one caught up nikkis shoe and bit her. she tried to say "paralized" to hurley and sawyer, but they think she said "paulo lies".

so they were paralized, they could hear everything everonye was saying, but ofcourse they could not move. so the crew thought that they poisioned themselves over the diamonds, and at the end buried them alive. i thoguht it was a very interesting and exciting episode, espeically the ending when nikki opened her eyes to signify that they were buried alive.

I know what happend to them, but I want them to appear somewhere, like Walt does. It would be awesome, they didn't really make any sence in their episode.

Nothing is impossible on that island. ;)
10-04-2007 06:52 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
More will be seen of the Others' leader Jacob

Lol. We never actually saw him before so how can we see MORE of him? :p
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
10-04-2007 06:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: RE: RE: Lost Season 4
quote:
Originally posted by vikke
quote:

I know what happend to them, but I want them to appear somewhere, like Walt does. It would be awesome, they didn't really make any sence in their episode.

Nothing is impossible on that island. ;)

Yea true, I would also like them to come back. But if you remember in the begging of the episode, when Nikki was in the show Expose, she died becuase she was a "guest star". well its pretty much the same in lost episode, poking fun at it.

Anyway the only reason that the episode was mainly abotu them was because fans were getting annoyed that there were 40 survivors and they were only showing about 10-12 of them. So they wanted to know some of the backround characters, so they chose Nikki and Paulo.

I think I read somewhere that Paulo might come back in a flashback or somethign, Not sure about Nikki though. Same with Charlie, he will be returning in flashbacks. Not sure about Shannon, Ana Lucia, Libby, or Mr Eko.

Oh, and Michael will return as a primary character in Season 4.
10-04-2007 06:58 PM
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Lost Season 4
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:
More will be seen of the Others' leader Jacob

Lol. We never actually saw him before so how can we see MORE of him? :p

What do you mean? We did see him, :o you did not see him yet? In that epsiode about him, if you pause at the right moment, you can see his face!

Here is a picture incase some of you missed it:

http://www.tvjab.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/l...cob_brightened.JPG

AND...

What raises more questions is this:

http://lostpedia.com/images/7/78/Jacob_Locke_Comparison.jpg

This post was edited on 10-04-2007 at 07:00 PM by Jurassic_Ice.
10-04-2007 07:00 PM
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
Jacob has what I call a potatoe-nose, while Locke hasn't.

My guess would be it's Christian Shepherd, that would make sense since Jack saw him a few times on the island.

This post was edited on 10-04-2007 at 07:22 PM by vikke.
10-04-2007 07:10 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: