What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Send a message to people who has deleted you of their contact list

[Request] Send a message to people who has deleted you of their contact list
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Request] Send a message to people who has deleted you of their contact list
Hi mates... I wanna know if there is a way of do a script where you can send a message to all your "friends" that have deleted you of their contact list (online or not)... 8-|

This post was edited on 10-18-2007 at 11:27 AM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
10-18-2007 11:26 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
TYL3R

MP!L Scripter =]

31 / Male / Flag
RE: [Request] Send a message to people who has deleted you of their contact list
I don't think its possible to do that :(

But what's the purpose of the script?

If you want to talk to people you've deleted you should just add them again. :P
- Youtube Info
     Thread

- MsgPlus! Jukebox
     Thread
10-18-2007 06:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: [Request] Send a message to people who has deleted you of their contact list
quote:
Originally posted by tylertyler
If you want to talk to people you've deleted you should just add them again.

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
that have deleted you of their contact list

Anyway, I think it's possible to get a list of them IIRC, but don't know about via a script
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
10-18-2007 06:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Request] Send a message to people who has deleted you of their contact list
MP!L says to you who has you and who don't... so I think is possible to make a list of all the people that deleted you of their list... and separate them in offline contacts and online contacts and you can decide of send a message to offline, online or all your contacts that have deleted you of their list...
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
10-19-2007 02:05 PM
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
warmth, why don't you use Messenger Plus! Live's built-in Contact List Clean-Up feature?

After opening it, you can sort your contacts by "Has You" part (click on the bar which says "Has You"). So all people who have you will be listed together as well as who don't have you. So you can quickly select all of them with the help of Shift key, and click on "Send Message" button.

After their conversation windows are open, type /all command before typing your message in any window, and it will send it to your all contacts. (Make sure you have closed all other people's convo windows before sending message).
10-19-2007 05:09 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Request] Send a message to people who has deleted you of their contact list
I already know this mate... thanks for the info...

I just want to avoid all this process with a script doing this for me... and I don't think is too difficult to do... and here there are guys that do amazing stuffs with scripts and I don't see then having a problem doing this when they get free time...

This maybe would help some people to learn more about scripts uses...
10-19-2007 07:13 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
So is no body going to help me??? :(

This post was edited on 10-23-2007 at 03:56 PM by warmth.
10-23-2007 03:53 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: