What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Ungroup a chat

Ungroup a chat
Author: Message:
dexluther

O.P. Ungroup a chat
I've been without webbernets for a while, so when I got it back the first thing I did was update MSN and Messenger Plus.

I like using the tabbed chat feature, but sometimes situations call for keeping a single chat in focus all the time (like when someone's explaining something to you step by step, when you're on a video chat, etc.)

Since I've updated to Windows live messenger and plus that goes with it, I've been unable to figure out how to seperate a single chat session from the group anymore.

Has this feature been remove (why?)?  Who can I plead to to get it back? Maybe it's there, and I'm just missing something (very possible).

-Thanks in advance.
10-19-2007 03:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Ungroup a chat
No you didn't miss it.  I personally would love this feature back as well, but I'm quite sure there was A LOT of testing going into the tabs feature last time and as Patchou recoded MP!L from scratch then I don't thik he felt as though he had the time to put all of the functionality back.  I think Patchou will put this back in the future but until then we'll just have to wait.
[Image: markee.png]
10-19-2007 07:21 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: