What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Msg Plus Plugins

Msg Plus Plugins
Author: Message:
Lil_Princess

– / Female / –
O.P. Msg Plus Plugins
Hey,

I'm sorry if that has already been posted - I couldn't fing it....

Are there still these cool plugins for mgs plus (with WLM)? I already found the stuff-plug and these "special-text-features", but I can't find the site with 3 pages of plugins and the other features....

And: Is there a plugin like the old stuff-plug where you could see when a contact opens a convo with you, etc..?;)
(My pc once said, the the discovery-one is full of viruses and spyware. Therefore, I couldn't even install it.*-))

Thank you for your help.:)

Lil_Princess
10-18-2007 01:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Msg Plus Plugins
Due to changes in how Windows Live Messenger acts, it is no longer possible to see when a contact opens a conversation with you. Even if you run MSN Messenger 7, the open conversation notification won't be accurate.

Messenger Plus! has been rewritten from version 3 to version 4, it has changed in many ways. Plugins are now replaced by Scripts, that you can edit yourself. You can download a lot of scripts here, from the Messenger Plus! Live website.

Also Stuffplug has been rewritten, this time it's not a plugin/script for Messenger Plus!. It's now it's own program, and doesn't require Messenger Plus! (you can run both at the same time though). Visit Stuffplug.com for the latest version. The DP and Smiley features are no longer available with Stuffplug, since Windows Live Messenger resizes the images on your friends computer. So if you make them bigger, they will remain in normal size (96x96 pixels) for your contacts.
10-18-2007 02:48 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Lil_Princess

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: Msg Plus Plugins
Thank you very much for your reply.:)
It helps me a lot.:)
10-19-2007 07:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version