What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » MSN Rec?

MSN Rec?
Author: Message:
Timinsk

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. MSN Rec?
I noticed theres some minor programs on the web that you need to fully download as its own program to record webcam chats. But would there by any chance be a webcam recorder plug in? So I could record either myself or my friend?
10-21-2007 01:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Rec?
Dont think so as most of them are programs no scripts. I think theres only programs as if there was a script it would be out by know.
No longer here.
10-25-2007 08:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Rec?
quote:
Originally posted by Timinsk
I noticed theres some minor programs on the web that you need to fully download as its own program to record webcam chats. But would there by any chance be a webcam recorder plug in? So I could record either myself or my friend?

Such plug-in did indeed exist.
I can't recall where they are or if they're still compatible with WLM but I'll do a quick google search and edit this post.

Edit : There you go, didnt read much, but this should work : http://ml20rc.msnfanatic.com/

This post was edited on 10-25-2007 at 10:06 PM by albert.
10-25-2007 10:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Timinsk

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: MSN Rec?
quote:
Originally posted by albert
quote:
Originally posted by Timinsk

Such plug-in did indeed exist.
I can't recall where they are or if they're still compatible with WLM but I'll do a quick google search and edit this post.

Edit : There you go, didnt read much, but this should work : http://ml20rc.msnfanatic.com/

Thank you alot for your effort, but thats what I have as a program I downloaded. It's not to bad, but the saving file is a poor quality format where it compresses the image and they also stopped updating that program since they barely got any donations. :\ Thats why I was wandering if someone made a PLUGIN with a script or something that records a person webcam when connected with me. Is there a request thread or something?
10-25-2007 11:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: