What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » WebCam Status

WebCam Status
Author: Message:
SandroLoli

O.P. WebCam Status
Hi, I'm looking for a script that will check the status of my webcam connection and if the connection has drop will start it again.
For example Messenger Plus will allow you to auto accept connection from the contacts that you want, I have this group of friends that I communicate and some times the Webcam will drop due to a bad connection and we will have to manually stablish the connection again, I was wondering if there is a script that will check the status of that connection and send a request of my own Webcam again, I dont worry about accepting the request because as I said it before the Messenger Plus will auto accept it.

Thanks for your input.

I already have a script that will automatically will create a webcam connection but it won't reconnect if the connection was droped.
11-03-2007 06:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
RE: WebCam Status
quote:
Originally posted by SandroLoli
Hi, I'm looking for a script that will check the status of my webcam connection and if the connection has drop will start it again.
For example Messenger Plus will allow you to auto accept connection from the contacts that you want, I have this group of friends that I communicate and some times the Webcam will drop due to a bad connection and we will have to manually stablish the connection again, I was wondering if there is a script that will check the status of that connection and send a request of my own Webcam again, I dont worry about accepting the request because as I said it before the Messenger Plus will auto accept it.

Thanks for your input.

I already have a script that will automatically will create a webcam connection but it won't reconnect if the connection was droped.

This really sounds like i good idea. If it is possible and someone creates i sure will use it.
[Image: salem874.smart.jpg][Image: card.png]
Was i Helpful?[/url]
11-08-2007 06:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: