What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » messenger plus live do not work

messenger plus live do not work
Author: Message:
megaluc

60 / Male / –
O.P. messenger plus live do not work
hi, i tryied many time to install windows plus live, but always have the same result, the program is not charging have this note ( a mistake appen to block the installation of messenger plus live have to wait for an update) sorry for the translation but i did my best, but i'm sure that you'll unbderstand, what can i do?

please replay me

lucgirardin@videotron.ca
11-07-2007 05:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: messenger plus live do not work
What anti-virus do you have? What firewall do you have? Try disabling these, then install Messenger Plus! Live.

Some programs can interfere with the installation and possibly damage it, so disabling these, re-downloading and installing might fix the problem.

If that doesn't work, try to find which program could be interfering with it, but it most probably is anti-virus (ex. Norton) or firewall (ex. Zone Alarm).

Good luck.

P.S. Please don't post your email address. One, spam bots will pick it up and you'll receive lots of junk, spam, etc. Two, it's a lot helpful to everyone if the problem is solved on the forum, then everyone can see how it is solved.

This post was edited on 11-07-2007 at 05:22 PM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
11-07-2007 05:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
megaluc

60 / Male / –
O.P. RE: messenger plus live do not work
Just tryied to désactive my anti-virus an the firewall but  always the same, does'nt what to active, try to install it without the sponsor allways the same does'nt want to respond, so i think that i gonna wait until the next version of plus live an hope that does problems will be fixe.
11-07-2007 10:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: