What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » (Past Events) - Why I was gone a few weeks back.

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
(Past Events) - Why I was gone a few weeks back.
Author: Message:
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. (Past Events) - Why I was gone a few weeks back.
Well, I am finally in the mood and I have the time to talk about it in detail :p.

This is not the first time something like this has happened. Although this once is more severe than this.

Around October 26th I got notice from my grandmother that my cousin had passed away. I still don't know how he died or stuff (still waiting for Autopsy results)

Regardless I felt sad and so did my family did.

My father got plans to take a plane to Vancouver (where cousin lived) for the funeral. He was there for a week. I still don't know why I did not go, as I wanted too.

So for those who have read the past thread, you can see my brother is a total jerk face :p. And a week with him I knew there would eventually be trouble :rolleyes:

Anyways, a few weeks ago before that, my brother had been driving my Dad's 1978 Camaro Z28 (It's a show car, very nice. My dad has won multiple prizes with it) . And when my dad asked if he drove it, he said no. Yet I knew he did.

Back to the story...

A day or 2 later once my dad was finally stationed in Vancouver my brother was driving my dads car again. (The wrong thing about this, is that he is uninsured, auto theft as my dad did not let him drive the car, and his license was suspended for a previous issue :p).

I'm not sure if I was thinking about my brother or my dads car more :S But regardless after him driving the car multiple times I eventually started talking with Adeptus on Windows Live Messenger about some things I could do. As at the moment I concluded that he was the only one who could take the situation seriously :p.

Anyways, one day when my brother came back from a drive in the car I threatened him that I would tell my dad he's been driving it if he pissed me off.

Minutes after that he went into the car and went on a ride in the car.

During the time he was gone I telephoned my dad and told him what had happened. And to make sure I was not lying I took pictures.

Meanwhile my dad supposedly called the police to say "if you find the car, bring him back home and have him park the car".

After that my brother came home and I told him I told my dad. And he went into a I guess you could call it rage. "Why did you call? You told me you wouldn't...you know how much shit I'll be in?" Etc etc....

My dad then talked to my brother on the phone, telling him to give me the keys, yet my brother was giving me excuses of "the car is not properly on the drive way" In which I said "It's perfectly fine"....long story short after the call my brother gave me the keys to the car and I hid them in my room.

I told my dad that once he hangs up my brother will be pissed off again. My dad told me if my brother tried hitting me to call 911. And I was right....

He started yelling "why the fuck are you doing this? Am I pissing you off, tell me what I'm doing?!". I ignored him.

He then came into my room and pushed my chair (chair flipped and I fell off onto the ground). And asked me where the keys are. I guess after alot of these rages going on I must have toughened up as I told him he was not getting them :p.

He then said "Go call 911, I dare you say 'oooh my brother is hitting me'".

Anyways in the situation I was in I called 911. Explained what my brother was doing in the car, and that he tried to hurt me. I was telling the police stuff etc.

Minutes later the police came and started asking me and my brother questions. (At this point my brother was handcuffed on the staircase).

At this point they could not arrest him for what he did in the car because they did not _see_ him driving the car. But my dad then talked to the police via the phone and told them he wanted him out.

Anyways, the police then told my brother and me to get clothes and stuff as because my brother was out of the house. And my dad being in Vancouver. Being a minor means I can't be home alone for multiple days in a row. So I called my best friend (who convieniently lives up the street :cheesy:) at around 11PM and ask if I could sleep over because of the police and stuff and he said yes.

The police man drove me to my best friends house while showing me the cool stuff in his car. Was pretty epic stuff :p. GPS tracking, some Instant Messenger, Satellite images (he showed me my house :cheesy:). Regardless I've used Google Maps multiple times I said "whoa, cool!".

Anyways after that. I stayed at my friends for 5days waiting for my dad to come home.

Without the little details during those 5days (brother trying to get me to open the door to the house) I guess that this is how the story ends.

My dad came home and let me in the house and gave my brother 7days to find a place to stay. He is now no longer in the house.

For those who were curious, here's your story.

Now give me some cookies as you just wasted like 20minutes of my time typing this :D.

[Image: Oh%20the%20Drama%203.jpg]

This post was edited on 11-16-2007 at 11:06 PM by prashker.
11-16-2007 11:00 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: (Past Events) - Why I was gone a few weeks back.
I feel sorry for you kid, if there's one thing we can't pick, that's our family. Good luck, I hope your brother later realizes he's a prick and grows the fuck up.

You stood up just fine, you should feel proud for that!
The world is yours
11-16-2007 11:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nagamasa
Skinning Contest Winner

30 / Male / Flag
* Nagamasa gives SonicSam some PopTarts

Yea. Peer mediation required!

Well yea....good thing you didn't get hurt. I want to get into a police cruiser and legally call 911. :P

Did you dad take WestJet or Air Canada? :P
[Image: unled1uo.png]
Joined this forum 6546 days, 4 hours, 24 minutes, 3 seconds ago.

11-16-2007 11:09 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
Hope he's not like someone I knew of. and keep trying to break into the house regardless of owner or police
11-16-2007 11:11 PM
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
This seems to be a serious issue with your brother Sammy.. The only thing I can tell you is that you have my number in case you need to talk. =) (Use skype though, a lot cheaper for both of us. ;-))
11-16-2007 11:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
-strokes sammy-
[Image: jumbled.png]
11-16-2007 11:43 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
-strokes sammy-
He can do that himself 8-).

* Lou gladly bows for helping

Just kidding. Glad to finally hear the complete story and not just text messages which in themselves weren't all too reassuring :P.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
11-17-2007 12:17 AM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
awww poor sam,

That story was epic! it felt like i was reading a book.
11-17-2007 01:07 AM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: (Past Events) - Why I was gone a few weeks back.
quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa

Did you dad take WestJet or Air Canada?

Air Canada
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
That story was epic! it felt like i was reading a book.

I'll become an author (h).

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
He can do that himself

I bet I can.

Anyways for anyone else. Thanks for your comments :)
11-17-2007 04:23 AM
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
Good gracious lord.... that's some retarded brother.

You'll get through it Sam, just..

Well, I don't know what to say.. just good luck.

Some people's lives are so complicated :sad:
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
11-17-2007 04:34 AM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: