What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Acting as Patchou

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Acting as Patchou
Author: Message:
Radu

O.P. Acting as Patchou
I am pretty sure someone is acting as you, and messing with people's minds, or at least with my mind. If possible, could you send me a private message, Patchou, telling me your real address so I can add you to my Messenger and discuss for a while? Or, it could be that you forgot about me. :( At any case, please, tell me by private message your address, or at least reply to this topic. Because, I might have been fooled since July by someone posing as you. Thanks, and see you!

PS: I've tried messaging the e-mails you provide here and there, but I've not received any reply as of yet, sent them a few months back.
12-09-2007 02:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Acting as Patchou
quote:
Originally posted by Radu
I am pretty sure someone is acting as you, and messing with people's minds, or at least with my mind. If possible, could you send me a private message, Patchou, telling me your real address so I can add you to my Messenger and discuss for a while? Or, it could be that you forgot about me. :( At any case, please, tell me by private message your address, or at least reply to this topic. Because, I might have been fooled since July by someone posing as you. Thanks, and see you!

PS: I've tried messaging the e-mails you provide here and there, but I've not received any reply as of yet, sent them a few months back.

lol. Patchou never gives out his address to randoms. So i think someone is acting as him. If patchou contacts you he will use an e-mail address ending in @patchou.com or @mplus.net
12-09-2007 02:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
A simple dig around can give you his real address...
No longer here.
12-09-2007 02:25 PM
Radu

O.P. RE: Acting as Patchou
Ummm... Someone tried to add me, not sure if it's Patchou but meh... Can you try adding me again? Thanks, I clicked Deny by accident...

But just posing as Patchou for so many months in front of me is just... Unhuman.

See you!
12-09-2007 02:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
I don't think Patchou has any reason to add you, :) he doesn't even have most of his own beta testers on his list
12-09-2007 02:38 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
The plot thickens,

Radu says a guy at this e-mail gjs.1992@hotmail.com has been pretending to be patchou.

Ring any bells?

He also says that gjs(patchou) offerd him a ps3 for the plus comp. and Radu gave out his real address to him.

Some of you wanted to let him back on the forum lol.

Also he pretended later to be patchous girlfriend.

quote:
GJs sent to radu on wlm.
"Oh, you are Radu! I'm Patchou's friend, George Saade, from Lebanon and he told me you're such an intelligent kid when we were at Montreal."

Also some things just happend 2 hours ago. Gjs has not changed one bit.

radu also sent me a log of one of the convos today.

This post was edited on 12-09-2007 at 03:08 PM by Discrate.
12-09-2007 02:41 PM
Quantum
Disabled Account

Away.

30 / Male / Flag
Idiot.

PS: the copying guy

This post was edited on 12-09-2007 at 04:16 PM by Quantum.
No longer here.
12-09-2007 03:08 PM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
I'm sorry to hear about that. You can contact me any time at mplus-support@patchou.com . Note to everybody else: all my email addresses end with @patchou.com or @msgpluslive.xxx.
[Image: signature2.gif]
12-09-2007 06:00 PM
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate

GJs sent to radu on wlm.
"Oh, you are Radu! I'm Patchou's friend, George Saade, from Lebanon and he told me you're such an intelligent kid when we were at Montreal."
Maybe you'll notice that George himself always uses Saadé, and that he has never been in Canada.

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
radu also sent me a log of one of the convos today.
I'm sure it'd be the best if you or Radu simply attached one of those apparently interesting logs here, so we all can have a complete look, instead of quotes selected by you. On the other hand, if anyone of you is gonna post logs, I don't want to read any flames here. Just keep it serious and objective.

quote:
Originally posted by markee in the Web2Live forums, where Discrate posted it as well
This behaviour is not acceptable. Just because these actions may or may not have happened somewhere else does not give you any right to post such a thing. Because of this Discrete is recieving a one week ban from the forums. Let this be a warning to everyone that flaming is not tolerated.

This post was edited on 12-10-2007 at 09:28 AM by WDZ.
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
12-10-2007 09:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
This is going to simply turn into a flame thread and thats quite obvious at this point.  Please DO NOT post those logs in this thread, Patchou has cleared up any discrepancies with his email that Radu might have had, so the subjects pretty much taken care of.  I suggest leaving it alone.
12-10-2007 09:26 AM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: