What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Bug in all versions of Messenger Plus

Bug in all versions of Messenger Plus
Author: Message:
hugo_luiten

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Bug in all versions of Messenger Plus
nice work patchou , but....

i have two accounts in my computer one with limited access and one with administrator , so in the limited account the only way to get plus to work (with the scripts) is transforming my limited account into a administrator account and installing plus! after i put i again to a limited account i the scripts continue working , but i never be notified if there is a new version of plus

so can you put it to work in the limited account with the scripts because if you install it in the administrator account and after you go to the limited you cant imports scripts  and not be notified for new versions can you put this 2 things to work in a next relase(if is before christmas better)

remember:

-  in limited accounts alllow scripts working (import them and allow them to do their work)

- Be notified for new versions in limited accounts
12-16-2007 03:27 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Bug in all versions of Messenger Plus
it depends on what actual limitations you have put on your account, you could simply be limiting or blocking the funcitonality of plus, in which case there is no fix other then you removing the limitations
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6652 days, 10 hours, 4 minutes, 19 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
12-16-2007 03:56 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: