What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [suggestion] MsgPlus! Live Development Package

[suggestion] MsgPlus! Live Development Package
Author: Message:
AngelDevil

MsgPlus! Script Developer

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. [suggestion] MsgPlus! Live Development Package
:PI think that it's difficult... can Patchou or anyone write a separated software of Messenger Plus for develope about WLM?

A package with the Messenger Plus! Translator, a Messenger translator (that help me to extract resource from msglang.dll of beta version), various packager for scripts and skins development?

For example. I want to write a script. I open MsgPlus Live! DevPack (:D). I go in File/New/Script... I write the code and a window ask me the name, description etc for ScriptInfo. Then pack it... simply??  ahah :P
http://www.amicogeek.it - Technology blog!
12-17-2007 06:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
RE: [suggestion] MsgPlus! Live Development Package
It would be really cool if we could have an all-in-one development suite for Messenger or Plus! Live related stuff, but as we have seen in the past, those projects never get far. Window Designer for example, was made to let you create Plus! windows like you would create them in Visual Studio, but the development ended and it was never stable enough to function well (at least, not on my machine).

I think the best thing you can do is to find a good existing IDE (Integrated Development Environment) to do your coding in and simply program/skin the Plus! way! :P
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
12-17-2007 06:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: