What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [HELP] Toolbar Alignment

[HELP] Toolbar Alignment
Author: Message:
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. [HELP] Toolbar Alignment
in 8.5 i had toolbar alignments set ion contact list and chat window, below is the 8.5 code for the contact list option.

XML code:
<element layoutpos=bottom layout=filllayout()>
<element layout=borderlayout() id=atom(idmetoolbarcontainer) padding=rect(10,0,4,0)>
    <*PlusSkin Conditions(ContactButtons = "Center") *><element layoutpos=client layout=flowlayout(0,2,2,2)></*PlusSkin*>
    <*PlusSkin Conditions(ContactButtons = "Left") *><element layoutpos=client layout=flowlayout(0,2,0,2)></*PlusSkin*>
<MToolbar TextSuppressOption=Individual id=atom(idMeAreaButtons) padding=rect(0,3,0,3)>

while technically only the plusskin lines apply i thought i would show a few lines before and after to show here about this code was in the 8.5 files, i can't work out where to put these tags in the 2009 version of these files, and if its changed so much in 923 definitions ill probably have the same issue in the 920 definitions too, if anyone can help itd be greatly appreciated.
03-20-2009 03:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: