What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » I need some help..

I need some help..
Author: Message:
Mentus

– / – / Flag
O.P. I need some help..
Hello! I'm trying to make my own skin in Messenger Plus! Live for my first time.. And it's not going well.. I have done all that the "helper" is saying, but I'm not coming any further than to where you have saved the xml and jpg. I doesn't find anything when I'm suppose to find some thing in the folder Test Skin.

For those who didn't understand my problem; this is where I'm not coming any further from:

"Because skins are considered to be "installed" by default, that's all you need to do when creating a new skin (in contrast with scripts that need to be specifically marked as being installed in the Windows registry). Now open the Messenger Plus! Preferences panel, go to the Customize!\Skins section and if you did all of the above correctly, an entry called "Test Skin" should be displayed. Enable your new skin and restart Messenger."

Hope for some help soon!

BTW. sorry if my English is bad.. I'm from Norway so I guess theres some wrong grammar. :$

This post was edited on 03-19-2009 at 02:35 PM by Mentus.
03-19-2009 02:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: I need some help..
Try these tutorials, they might be more understandable.

Also see How to make a skin (Documentation, Tutorials, Tools and Links).
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
03-19-2009 05:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: