What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Event notification in the info area will not show when "Ctct's activity is not logged

Event notification in the info area will not show when "Ctct's activity is not logged
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Event notification in the info area will not show when "Ctct's activity is not logged
My brother said me that, his conversation windows doesn't show event notifications at information area. We checked his related option for this feature and that was already checked.

Then on the other computer, again he said the same thing, there were no event notifications in the information area.

Then I investigated the issue and the result is:

In the "Chat Logging" option, if user unticked "Record contact's activities (ex: status changes), then notifications are not shown.

Even if the user unticked the option of chat logging, I mean, if he doesn't keep logs, once he uncheck that option (option about contact's activities), the bug occurs. According to the selected option for HTML or TXT logs, then its own "contact activity" option gains priority, the other one's sub-option loses its effect (I hope this second sentence is clear enough :P).
12-28-2007 11:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: