What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Weather Warnings USA

[Request] Weather Warnings USA
Author: Message:
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Request] Weather Warnings USA
[Request] Weather Warnings

Basically that idea, but for the USA, most likely using "weather.com".  The idea mentioned above was started and is being worked on for Canadian Regions only...maybe make one that uses ZIP CODES and CITY/STATES, possibly for all areas of the world?  Thats my suggestion :D...

Anyway, I'd also like it to show toasts while warnings are in effect, and repeat toasts every X minutes until warning is no longer in effect...except with stuff like "Flood Warnings", etc. that are out for like, 14 hours...
01-01-2008 09:52 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
lethalreality9

32 / Male / Flag
RE: [Request] Weather Warnings USA
Most likely in a future version I'm going to have other regions of the world, other then Canada. :) So, there really isn't any reason to develop another script. *-) Just though I'd say that.
01-01-2008 11:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mchamlyn

Hi, I'm looking for a script like this, but for Canada. Lethalreality9, do you have it for download? I can't find the link anywhere! Does any one else have this script and wouldn't mind allowing me to download. Thank you so much.
01-05-2009 04:47 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by mchamlyn
Hi, I'm looking for a script like this, but for Canada. Lethalreality9, do you have it for download? I can't find the link anywhere! Does any one else have this script and wouldn't mind allowing me to download. Thank you so much.

I wrote the script for lethalreality9, but haven't seen him since. I've no longer got a copy and I'm not certain what if there are actually any other copies out there I'm afraid. His profile does have his email address, if he still has it, you may be able to catch him on WLM :p
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
01-05-2009 05:00 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mchamlyn

RE: RE: [Request] Weather Warnings USA
quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:
Originally posted by mchamlyn

I wrote the script for lethalreality9, but haven't seen him since. I've no longer got a copy and I'm not certain what if there are actually any other copies out there I'm afraid. His profile does have his email address, if he still has it, you may be able to catch him on WLM :p

I e-mailed lethal and he said that he doesn't have it either. Is there anyone willing to make one, as I have no clue how to script but I would love to have this script for weather warnings in Canada. Please and thanks!
01-05-2009 07:08 PM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
I may remake this, but a global version if possible. I'm a bit busy now for a short while, but I'll get what I can done as soon as possible.
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
01-05-2009 07:35 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mchamlyn

That sounds good, thanks spunky. Not sure if global will really work unless the script will call on from different weather organizations; weather.com, environment canada, bbc weather, etc.
01-05-2009 08:26 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: