What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Problem with Log Viewer

Problem with Log Viewer
Author: Message:
svikas

O.P. Problem with Log Viewer
All of the text in log viewer appears very small. The options and choices of which chat log I want to see are all normal size. Its only the actual text that is virtually microscopic.

Could any of you tell me why this is happening? It started out of the blue and not as soon as I updated messenger plus.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

P.S: I've attached a picture of what the text looks like.

.doc File Attachment: Doc1.doc (104.5 KB)
This file has been downloaded 134 time(s).
01-18-2008 02:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Problem with Log Viewer
First of all, go to "Internet Explorer's menu>Page or View>Text size" and set it to "medium" or higher.

If it doesn't solve, open Messenger Plus!'s Log Viewer and after clicking the view area of logs, keep Ctrl key pressed and scroll your mouse wheel until it gets bigger enough.

PS: Attaching screenshots with image extensions like *.png, *.jpg is better. To do so, use Paint program (Start>Accessories>Paint) instead of Microsoft Word.

This post was edited on 01-18-2008 at 09:39 AM by ahmetgns.
01-18-2008 09:36 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Daryl

– / Male / –
RE: Problem with Log Viewer
I had same problem like that, my text was way big, but adjusting text size In Internet Explorer wouldn't change a thing...

So after playing around a bit I noticed the ctrl+scrolling thing doesn't change the text-size setting, but unfortunately this wont work aether in the Log Viewer. So I found this:

--> Open IE (I suppose v 7.0) on the right there should be a menu item "Page", and in there you'll find something like "Zoom". Just set this back to 100% and you'd be good to go! ;)
+DarylŪ
01-29-2008 01:30 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: