What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Messenger Lock doesnt work sometimes

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Messenger Lock doesnt work sometimes
Author: Message:
alister

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Lock doesnt work sometimes
ok well there is a bug with locking but its when you have 2 msn accounts signed on at the same time well what i mean is say i sign into the 1st i can lock that but most time when you sign onto the seconed account no shortcuts to lock it or unlock it will work till you go to preferences then messenger lock and press ok then you can lock the seconed logged in account by shortcuts again

another thing is somtime if you log onto 1st account and then seconed and dont do what i said above and use shortcuts to lock the 1st account logged on it will auto lock but accounts from the 1st accounts shortcut to lock it at that point you have to unlock both go to the seconed acount in preferences go to messenger lock click ok then go the 1st account signed on and do the same cos if you dont at that point if you only do 1 then both will lock again or not work 1 or the other its allways rather annoying guess noones said anything about it tho not sure

This post was edited on 03-12-2008 at 08:39 PM by alister.
[Image: darkownagel.jpg]

03-12-2008 08:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
This will be improved (fixed if we're really talking about problems associated with polygamy) in version 4.51.
[Image: signature2.gif]
03-14-2008 03:03 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
alister

34 / Male / Flag
yeah well thats what i meant but i dont think theres a problem with polygamy probobly just somthing on messenger lock that needs fixing and looking at when your on more then 1 msn account at onece and wanna lock thos accounts and unlock them with shortcuts aswell seems like that conflick between more then 1 account trying to a extent good to no you look into it tho great program ay well i do use messpatch and along time ago when i 1st encontered this i thought it was messpatch but since it can lock 1 account fine while your only logged onto 1 i gather its not messpatch doing that

This post was edited on 03-17-2008 at 09:23 AM by alister.
[Image: darkownagel.jpg]

03-17-2008 09:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: