What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » msn log in

msn log in
Author: Message:
aLx

O.P. Huh?  msn log in
ok, i get home from school and i go round my mates. randomly my msn pops up then signs out, i just thought it would be my sister on my computer or somthing as i have auto login on my msn. But i thought id just check anyway... so about to login same email and same password as i have used for all the years i have had it and i get a popup saying "Windows Live Messenger could not sign you in because the Windows Live ID you enterd does not exist or is incorrect.
If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot your password? at the bottom of the main messenger window.
Error code: 80048823"
i know my details are correct because they have been the same for the past 3 years :(
so i click "Forgotten your password?" go through it thinking my secrect question would be "favourite pet" turns out to be my secret question is "favourite teacher" i dont have a clue what the answer could be. so i go back and choose "Send password reset instructions to me in e-mail" and the only email i can send the password reset instructions is the one i can't get on. So i'm kind of screwed :/ . is there anyway i could get my password reset and sent to me.
many thanks, Alex
01-21-2008 10:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: msn log in
Looks like your account has been hacked. Contact Microsoft about it and explain the problem. If you can give the previous password and secret question and its answer to them, they may send you an email to reset your account's password.
01-23-2008 09:49 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: