What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148

Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148
Author: Message:
karl386

– / Male / –
O.P. Sad  Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148
Hi, I hope someone will be able to reply my questions successfully. :)

At work I still use Windows 2000 SP4 and at home, on the pc I use for internet, I still have Windows 98 SE, unfortunately.
So I installed the latest version of MSN and Messenger Plus compatible for my configuration, if I'm not wrong, as the topic's title.

I wonder if there' s a script or a plug-in for my version of MSN and Messenger Plus that allows:
- to set a password to read the various chat logs and block not-authorized access to logs;
- to start multisessions for MSN, as I have different accounts;
- to make the various tags in nickname (bold, colors tags, etc...) work, as the option included in my Messenger Plus doesn't work (is it because most of people have nowadays a newer MSN or Messenger Plus, which are not compatible with mine? Is it this the reason?)

I searched in the script archive on the website but I couldn't find anything.

Besides, are there these kind of scripts, to set a password for chat logs and to start multisessions, for the latest MSN and Messenger Plus (current PLUS should already manage multi-sessions though)?
I ask this as I'll have XP or Vista installed very soon.

Thanks everyone for any help. :)

P.S.: sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Thanks for moving it.

This post was edited on 02-14-2008 at 03:23 PM by karl386.
02-14-2008 02:18 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
karl386

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148
An update.

I solved on my own the problem related to the multi-session with MSN 7.0.0820 thanks to an absorbation's post from here http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=76600 , which said to install the StuffPlug-NG plug-in for Messenger Plus 3.63.148.

I also found from the link given here http://www.msgstuff.com/downloads/file/23/ that the website contains other plug-ins like Color Nick v2 http://www.msgstuff.com/downloads/file/25/ ,which I hope will allows me to show properly the contacts' nicknames with colour and other tags, since the current Msn Plus 3.63.148 seems that it doesn't work, although there's an option to show the colours of nicknames.

I'm still searching for a plug-in to set a password to access the chat logs.

Any help from anyone will be highly appreciated. Thanks to everyone.

This post was edited on 02-14-2008 at 08:53 PM by karl386.
02-14-2008 05:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: