What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Where Can I learn/find info on how to do this?

Where Can I learn/find info on how to do this?
Author: Message:
Jasonwooxby

O.P. Where Can I learn/find info on how to do this?
Hey guys, This is my first post, though I have been using Msgplus for a long time.

I'm looking for a program that lets you send message to a contact when it comes online, and also send timed messaged.

I run three msn messengers at the same time, (different group of people in each) anyways. I need to send the contact a message, when he or she comes online. The message needs to be different for each messenger.

Also I need something that would let me send message to a contact at a certain time.

One last thing, I need is an auto-talker. like if someone sends me a message, and I'm not there, but it should make it look like I am there. I should respond to them with a 5-10 second delay (so it looks like I'm typing), with an automated message that goes with the question.

for example:

Someone: hey whats up
Me: nothing much, how about you?
Someone: same
Me: cool
Someone: did you do the homework?
Me: no i didn't

these are few things someone might say. and it shouldn't just repeat the same thing over and over. each time they send me a message, I should respond with a new message.

I hope you guys understand, what I'm trying to say here.

I would really appreciate any help

thanks.
02-04-2008 02:41 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Where Can I learn/find info on how to do this?
quote:
Originally posted by Jasonwooxby
I run three msn messengers at the same time, (different group of people in each) anyways. I need to send the contact a message, when he or she comes online. The message needs to be different for each messenger.
Well, you could simply send the contact an offline instant message. Just open a conversation with him/her and send the message. Then, he/she will receive it when he/she comes online.
quote:
Also I need something that would let me send message to a contact at a certain time.
Hmm, I don't think there's already some script which does this, but I think it'd be possible using the Plus! Live scripting engine. However I guess there could be some things the developer should deal with, such as the current user signing out when the message should have been sent.
quote:
One last thing, I need is an auto-talker. like if someone sends me a message, and I'm not there, but it should make it look like I am there. I should respond to them with a 5-10 second delay (so it looks like I'm typing), with an automated message that goes with the question.
You might find some Bots or Auto-Talkers here: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/16/Bots-and-Autotalkers/. :)

Oh, and welcome to the forums! :D

This post was edited on 02-04-2008 at 09:17 AM by Matti.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
02-04-2008 09:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: