What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Event Viewer - Status - connection type

Event Viewer - Status - connection type
Author: Message:
Madureira

O.P. Event Viewer - Status - connection type
I would like to have your help.
I use a lot the event viewer to see how and when my friends have been connected and I have a problem.

On my contact list with ´ onmouseover ´ I can see how they are connected:
- online ( normal connection )
- web/online ( connected via web )
- mobile/online ( connected via mobile )
etc etc

but this information is not viewed in the event viewer or in the event viewer log window and even if they are connected via mobile and change their personal message it doesn't appear in the event log.

Any change to solve this?

Tks

02-26-2008 04:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Event Viewer - Status - connection type
For the normal/web/mobile signing in, as far as I know this is not avaliable in Plus! yet but is a good suggestion for the next releases. It can show the extra information when contact signed in from web or mobile like "Signed In (Busy/Web)" However, personal message changes should be shown if you don't filter out personal messages from Event Viewer's Options menu. Can you check that option?

Or do you mean, if contact signed in from a mobile device, then when he changes his psm, Plus! cannot detect and show it in Event Viewer?

This post was edited on 02-26-2008 at 05:20 PM by ahmetgns.
02-26-2008 05:18 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Madureira

O.P. RE: Event Viewer - Status - connection type
Quote:
Or do you mean, if contact signed in from a mobile device, then when he changes his psm, Plus! cannot detect and show it in Event Viewer?

What is happening to me is that if a frend connects by mobile and changes is psm plus dont detect....I only see that he changes looking at my contact list...

Ex:
MrX - psm: @ home
then if he removes the @home i can't see it on events...

Tks
sorry

Quote:
It can show the extra information when contact signed in from web or mobile like "Signed In (Busy/Web)"

I can't see the indication "web" or "mobile"...only Signed In , Signed Out....it doesn't say how we/she signed in....normal/web/mobile

Tks
02-26-2008 05:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Event Viewer - Status - connection type
quote:
Originally posted by Madureira
sorry

Quote:
It can show the extra information when contact signed in from web or mobile like "Signed In (Busy/Web)"

I can't see the indication "web" or "mobile"...only Signed In , Signed Out....it doesn't say how we/she signed in....normal/web/mobile

Tks
My English can be very bad sometimes, that is quite normal you misunderstood my sentences :P I meant in that sentence, if there was such a feature, it would be very good to show the info like I write, in paranthesis. This indication doesn't exist yet so you cannot see that info there anyway :) sorry again for inconvenience.
02-26-2008 08:03 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: