What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Yahoo Messenger Error

Yahoo Messenger Error
Author: Message:
MichelleLove

O.P. Yahoo Messenger Error
I've always had Yahoo Messenger and lately it has not been working. I uninstalled and re-installed, in the process I received an error message: The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. I looked up instructions for that error and it said to go to C/Program Files and delete my Messenger folder. Well when I went to do that I got another message that said: Cannot delete, access denied, make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Can anyone help me? I've never had a problem with Messenger and I've had the same computer for 2 years. Microsoft XP, version 2002 ( alittle old, but clean). I don't fool around with downloading all kinds of things. Thank you to anyone that can assist me.
02-29-2008 06:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Yahoo Messenger Error
quote:
Originally posted by Andylongi
Well when I went to do that I got another message that said: Cannot delete, access denied, make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use

http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/#download
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
02-29-2008 06:55 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
RE: Yahoo Messenger Error
She just didn't know where to put this question. Her friends may didn't know how to help so she came here for help. Now to Michelle's problem. Could please try to just install again, without trying to uninstall the program. Just try to install it over the previous one. It is not sure it will work. Just an idea.
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
02-29-2008 06:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: