What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Status not being offered

Status not being offered
Author: Message:
thecreator

O.P. Status not being offered
Hi All,

Personalized Away Statuses are not giving me a choice, or at least, I can see the results after being applied.

Windows Live Messenger Build 8.5.1302.1018
MessengerPlus! Live Version 4.50.0.312

If I click File > Status > and look at the choices given, the ones created with Messenger Plus are not listed.

thecreator - Running Messenger Plus! Live 4.83.372 with Windows Live Messenger 2009 - (Build 14.0.8089.726) with Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3, NTFS File System
03-01-2008 06:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Status not being offered
quote:
Originally posted by thecreator
Personalized Away Statuses are not giving me a choice, or at least, I can see the results after being applied.
I didn't understand what you mean with this,especially what that "results" are.
quote:
If I click File > Status > and look at the choices given, the ones created with Messenger Plus are not listed.
It is not a bug, it is simple because programmer didn't insert personalized statuses in that list. He may do it for later releases. You can use the main status selector menu (which pops up when you click on your display name at contact list window) or the Messenger's systray menu's status selector menu to select your preset perso.stat'es for the time being.
03-03-2008 09:13 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Status not being offered
quote:
Plus! statuses are triggered when going Away. Though I do agree that they should be listed; they are on the system tray icon.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
03-10-2008 03:10 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: