What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » How can I set the " not limited icon"? I mean the icon can change by itself...

How can I set the " not limited icon"? I mean the icon can change by itself...
Author: Message:
yoyo.kelly

– / Female / Flag
O.P. How can I set the " not limited icon"? I mean the icon can change by itself...
Yesterday, i downlaod the Messenger Plus ,  but I don't know how to set the icon can change by itself , for example: first my icon is a star, next is a sun, and next is a moon.... But I don't have to change, is it change itself,,,

How can I do it ? please help!!!
03-15-2008 01:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: How can I set the " not limited icon"? I mean the icon can change by itself...
What do you exactly mean with "not limited icon"? If you don't know the exact word for it, maybe you can create a screenshot showing what you mean and showing what you want.

When should this "not limited icon" exactly change? After a certain fixed interval? After random intervals? After some events?

--------------

I think you mean the display picture. In this case, browse the scripts database in the category "Display Pictures".

There you'll find some scripts which can change your display picture automatically after some intervals. Most notible: Display Picture Changer.

Download that script and install it by double clicking on the downloaded file. After it has been installed, you can set it up by going to the Plus! script icon (above the contactlist) and selecting the "Display Picture Changer" menu.

This post was edited on 03-16-2008 at 12:12 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-16-2008 12:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: