What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Imp. chat didn't record, then deleted the whole month chat file!!!

Imp. chat didn't record, then deleted the whole month chat file!!!
Author: Message:
barel

O.P. Imp. chat didn't record, then deleted the whole month chat file!!!
I just read in a previous thread 'Plus! didn't autosave my convo!' 8-30-2005 and that Patchou wanted to know about this problem if it happened again.
March 30 I've had the same problem, I had about 4 chats, 3 recorded and the most important one didn't. When I closed the chat windows, I went to open the chat and there was no file on record of any of each day March's chats! They all dissappeared!!!!!!
Searching doesn't find them nor windows messenger.
These chats are of the utmost importance, as I've been needing to take quotes out of them and need this to be retrieved!
I'm using XP, Windows live Messenger 2008 Built 8.5. I've been a devoted fan but this is quite upsetting that it's happened, and like on the previous thread it happened on the absolute important contact to record.
Why did it not save this one & yet saved others of that day? Why did it delete all of that months chat logsjust for that contact???????? Is there anyway of getting these March's chats back since it recorded them in the first place????? It did record the next chat from this contact.
If you can do your utmost in getting this back since it's happened before in your system, I'd appreciate it asap, otherwise I'll have to switch to Skype.
Thanks
04-03-2008 07:36 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: