What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Unable to log into WLM with one account

Unable to log into WLM with one account
Author: Message:
Music Head

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. Unable to log into WLM with one account
Hey all,

I installed Windows XP SP3 RC3 today and found that Windows Live Messenger no longer allowed me to sign into my account. So I uninstalled the SP thinking it must be the cause. I tried to again sign in, and it won't let me. I downloaded/installed WLM8.5 and the same thing happened. I made a new account and am now ale to log int with the new one, plus my older ones. I am unable to log into my main account from WLM and from MSN web messenger, Trillian, aswell as 3rd party web messenger like Meebo. I am able to log into hotmail to check my mail with my main account.

The error code i recieve when tring to log in is 81000306. I've looked it on on microsoft support and followed all instructions to resolve it. Doing a 'basic internet connectivity test' it tells me my 'defulat gateway' appears to be offline :S:S:S.

Any help would be ever so much appreciaed. thanks

PS. I really want to keep my main account, and not have to change all my message board email, and import my contacts and such to a new one.
04-16-2008 12:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
bigb88

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Unable to log into WLM with one account
http://ziogeek.com/en/114/ripara-gli-errori-di-ms...800401f3-81000378/

go there scroll down and click on Discharge MSN E-Fix should start the download extract and run it and click on the 81000306 and put a check in box and then hit go once its done it will tell u or boot up msn for u cant rem
[Image: Untitled333.jpg]
04-16-2008 04:20 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Music Head
Doing a 'basic internet connectivity test' it tells me my 'defulat gateway' appears to be offline
So the first thing to check would be this 'default gateway' If you're behind a router, check it's working correctly. Also, check all other Net stuffs is OK.

I'm not so willing to trust a random program that claims to 'fix' random Messenger errors.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
04-17-2008 07:05 PM
bigb88

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 / Male / Flag
RaceProUK - not no random program i have used it and my girl has and a few others but its up to him
[Image: Untitled333.jpg]
04-17-2008 07:56 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: