What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Handwriting feature

Handwriting feature
Author: Message:
wenirea

O.P. Handwriting feature
I have downloaded Windows Journal Viewer... completly unintalled WLM and reinstalled the newest version and its still not allowing me to use the handwriting feature. Its saying I need to update or install software. Help Please!!!!:S
04-17-2008 05:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Th3rmal
Veteran Member

Peek-a-boo! I see you!!

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Handwriting feature
what does it tell you to update or install specifically?

PS. Welcome to the forums:)

PS-2. I think this is in the wrong forum section
You have the intellect comparable to that of a rock. Be proud.
04-17-2008 05:37 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
wenirea

O.P. Undecided  RE: Handwriting feature
It says " To Use Handwriting, You May Need To Install or Update Software. For Details on Enabling or  Hiding the Handwriting Feature Click Help" I click Help and get no where! Thanks for the help... Im new to this... should I post somewhere differnt. Some other guy on a differnt thing lead me to here... IM TRYING!!!! hahahaha
Just to add... I can recieve them I just can't send them... My husband sends them to me... it just won't allow me to use the feature! I am so confused!
04-17-2008 05:44 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Handwriting feature
quote:
Originally posted by wenirea
Just to add... I can recieve them I just can't send them... My husband sends them to me... it just won't allow me to use the feature! I am so confused!
Yeah I have that too. To receive them, you don't need Windows Journal Viewer. To sent them however, you do need it.

I don't think the problem is with Messenger, but with the Journal Viewer. I would suggest uninstalling it, restarting PC then download and install it again.

Someone said that it won't work if you was signed in to Messenger when you ran the Journal Viewer setup. So what you need to do is exit Messenger, then run the Journal Viewer installer, if that's the case. :)

quote:
Originally posted by wenirea
Im new to this... should I post somewhere differnt. Some other guy on a differnt thing lead me to here... IM TRYING!!!! hahahaha
It's no problem. You just posted in the Messenger Plus! Live forum.. rather then Windows Live Messenger. :)
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
04-17-2008 01:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: