What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » I don't know if is possible to take chat history got from different places

I don't know if is possible to take chat history got from different places
Author: Message:
inlsd

O.P. Roll Eyes  I don't know if is possible to take chat history got from different places
HI, I think this is a problem not ralative with msn version, I work both in office and home, and I chat with others everyday, but when I go home I can't get out the chat history I got in office,  in the same way I'll not find the history I got at home when I'm in office. will it be a simple thing easy to solve? tks a lot~

:)

This post was edited on 05-28-2008 at 02:07 AM by inlsd.
05-28-2008 02:05 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: I don't know if is possible to take chat history got from different places
Best thing I can suggest is upload the logs to a website and view them there (office + home)

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=78...d=858739#pid858739

Try using that at home and at the office.
05-28-2008 02:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
inlsd

O.P. RE: I don't know if is possible to take chat history got from different places
yes tks for your quick reply, I've look through the post you suggest, but it seems that they still haven't solve the problem clearly, do you think if there is a software will solve the problem? I can always use the same one live messenger, I'm sure this way will be OK, haha~
05-28-2008 02:19 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: I don't know if is possible to take chat history got from different places
Or you could carry an USB stick with you on which you could save the logs each time and in that way syncronize the log directories on your home pc and work pc... You can find a lot of syncronizations programs on the net which could do something like this.

Unfortunatly, there is currently no online logging system (yet!), neither in Windows Live Messenger and neither provided by Messenger Plus!.

This post was edited on 05-28-2008 at 09:47 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-28-2008 09:46 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
inlsd

O.P. RE: I don't know if is possible to take chat history got from different places
yes, I tried usb drive as you said, and I've just found out several portable apps at download site, prayaya v3,ceedo, seems that still have another sandisk U3,
I tried install MSN messenger in the prayaya V3 platform in usb drive, and I solved this problem, it works in usb drive just like I'm working in my own computer, my chatting history will show everytime if I use my drive, great, hum, I think I need a higer capacity usb drive now.:D
05-29-2008 02:36 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: