What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » I am new to advertising on the net NEED HELP PLEASE

I am new to advertising on the net NEED HELP PLEASE
Author: Message:
christopher74

O.P. I am new to advertising on the net NEED HELP PLEASE
I am new to advertising on the internet. With very little money the only thing I can do as far as I can see is advertise my product with the free online advertising opportunities. There is literally thousands.

Is there any downfalls or things to watch out for because i do not want to get a ton of spam

Can someone please give me some advise who has experience with this area.

Kindest Regards
Christopher Foster
06-01-2008 01:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: I am new to advertising on the net NEED HELP PLEASE
This isn't really the forum for online advertising. You could take a look at http://forums.digitalpoint.com/ and http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/, those are nice forums for anything surrounding making money online.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
06-01-2008 07:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
RE: I am new to advertising on the net NEED HELP PLEASE
You could write quality articles related to the niche of your product and submit them to article directories like EzineArticles. Add a link to your product in the Author's bio box.

You could even set up a lens on Squidoo about your product. Update the lens regularly and ping it on sites like Pingoat and Ping-o-matic. There are many other sites like Squdioo e.g. Hub Pages, WikiDot, etc. You could check them out too.

You could even advertise on social networking sites like MySpace and FaceBook.

Alternatively you could even answer questions regarding your product's niche on sites like Yahoo! Answers and put a link to your product. Its a great source of free targeted traffic.

If you wish to give commissions to affiliates for promoting your product, you could put up your product on affiliate networks like ClickBank (Leading Affiliate Network for Digital Products Only!), PayDotCom or Commission Junction. Affiliates do all the hard work promoting your product, and all you need to do is to offer them a commission on every sale in return. You could even get in touch with Super Affiliates in your niche and do a Joint Venture with them.

And there are a lot many more ways to advertise your product for free on the internet.....

Lastly, check out Warrior Forum for some great Internet Marketing Advice

Good Luck!
06-05-2008 09:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: