What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Personal Message Questions

Personal Message Questions
Author: Message:
angryyybear

yay! :]

– / Female / Flag
O.P. Personal Message Questions
Okay, so, when I first started using Plus!, everything worked fine. Then my computer got old and sloppy, so I had to remove Plus!, in order for my computer to stop freezing every time I opened up MSN.

Now, I have a new computer, and I re-installed Plus!, however, it's completely different from what it used to be.

I don't remember exactly, but I do believe that when one had a personal message tag put into their MSN name, they had the option of having the tag at the beginning or the end of their name.. Why can't I have this option now; or is there something I can do to get the tag of my personal message at the front of my name?

Secondly, I remember when I set my personal message, I could change the font colour of it, so it wasn't that awful blue colour. Now, I can't seem to change it, or find where I can change it. Help?

I think that's all I have to ask right now.

These are my versions of everything that I'm using:
Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0.6000)
Windows Live Messenger 8.5.1018
Messenger Plus! Live 4.60.0.324
06-05-2008 05:55 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Personal Message Questions
For your second question: You can colorize your psm. But it is not blue by default, are you mistaken? The "What I'm listening to" messages are blue by default.

To colorize your psm, use /psm command in a convo window to make things easier. After /psm, type your personal message, highlight it and choose a color from Plus!'s Format Panel. You cannot see the result in your contact list, but people who have added you will see if they have Plus!. You can use your own contact card to see your psm in color as well.
06-12-2008 01:22 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
RE: Personal Message Questions
quote:
Originally posted by ahmetgns
You cannot see the result in your contact list
You can see your PSM with formatting if you've added yourself to your contact list. But you'll see those formatting tags in the textbox below your nickname in the contact list window, above your contacts.
06-12-2008 01:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: