What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Windows Live Messenger Lagging?

Windows Live Messenger Lagging?
Author: Message:
McTwitch

O.P. Windows Live Messenger Lagging?
Alright so i've never had problems with live messenger until now... o.O;;
Everything was working fine this morning but i just came back home, went on MSN to see that it's lagging a lot and it's really annoying. When i try and send a message to someone, it lags and doesn't get shown in the conversation window for like a minute. It just freezes when i press enter and stays in the typing part for about a minute and then pops up in the conversation window. It's basically impossible to have a proper conversation with anybody... This is first time it's ever happend, and i've made no changes to my computer or anything... Can anyone help or know what's going on and how to fix it? I tried restarting my computer, shutting it down, closing some other programs, uninstalling and re-installing Windows Lives Messenger but i've had no luck..
07-23-2008 03:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
jords

53 / Male / Flag
RE: Windows Live Messenger Lagging?
Exactly what happned to me mate http://www.msgshit.com/downloads/cat/MSN%20Versions
try that and download WLM LITE
it works for me but you dont have the advantages of the scripts and colours dont work
07-27-2008 08:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: