What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [suggestion] Event Notifications

[suggestion] Event Notifications
Author: Message:
alister

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. [suggestion] Event Notifications
Well somthing thats allways been on my mind about them is that on msn you can rite click a contact and go to edit nickname and name them whatever you want

once you have done this any message they send you is displayed as the custom nickname you gave them

now whenever you get a toast it by default is set to display whatever name they have oringally and can be confusing as to who is who if you have named most of them

and the point there been no display pics in them witch somone said the issue was it mite display an older display pic then the current one witch i also noticed poliami itself when you have to msn accounts open and the same person on bother accounts

one account may display an older display pic then the other one so it would kinda be the same thing not sure if there directly the same thing in why

just seems like the same concept

mite be an idea to have an option box for event notification weather they display the persons email for the name only or the persons msn name they choose themselfs or weather it will only display custom nicknames you give them in the noticifations

i think this mite be usefull to people that use the edit nickname feature on msn just an idea tho make it easyer to reckonise toasts
[Image: darkownagel.jpg]

09-07-2008 04:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: