What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Bandoo not working properly together with liveplus

Bandoo not working properly together with liveplus
Author: Message:
rsook33

O.P. Bandoo not working properly together with liveplus
The following message is obtained when i try to chat with my contacts "We are unable to start a conversation with "contact name" You may want to try again. I think there is a conflict between bandoo and live plus. When i removed bandoo it worked fine. I still want to use bandoo, so how can i use bandoo together with live plus
09-15-2008 07:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Bandoo not working properly together with liveplus
Eww! Reading the Terms of Use just screams "ADWARE!" to me...

quote:
From time to time, Bandoo may provide links on the Site that will allow You to visit the websites of third parties. Neither these websites nor the companies sponsoring these websites are controlled by Bandoo. Bandoo makes no representations concerning the information provided nor does Bandoo endorse the products or services offered by these websites. Your use of these websites or their products or services is at your own risk.

Personally, I recommend not using it again anyway... If it does not work with Messenger Plus! Live, you may have to make a choice between the two anyway.
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
09-15-2008 08:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: