What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [split] WLM 9 Problems

[split] WLM 9 Problems
Author: Message:
j616

O.P. Tongue  RE: WLM 9 Emotion Problem
Hey. not that exact but got tonnes of bugs with it. firstly my custom emoticons won't normaly show up but sometimes randomly will, second emoticons wont show on peoples screen names at all. only their relevent codes. worst still, can't go back to messenger 8. comes up with an error befor installing it. microsoft are a bundle of help as usual :-P anyone else with the problem or mabey even a solution. i'm on vista ultimate 32bit btw. and nope, re-installing doesn't work.

one surgestion btw for plus! when they bring it out for this. please please please find a way to put the old status' back in. i loved having brb and out to lunch. i wanna know what possesed microsoft to get rid of them. more so shared folders. (shove that back in and i will worship plus!'s coders as gods :-) )
10-05-2008 10:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: WLM 9 Emotion Problem
quote:
Originally posted by j616
i loved having brb and out to lunch

Both can be said as "Away" though... The same as "On The Phone" can be "Busy"... They are no longer deemed useful. Plus! should hoefully be able to maintain custom status' though :D
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
10-06-2008 01:30 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
-LiNk-

VISTA Ultimate skin creator

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: WLM 9 Emotion Problem
quote:
Originally posted by j616
worst still, can't go back to messenger 8. comes up with an error befor installing it. microsoft are a bundle of help as usual :-P anyone else with the problem or mabey even a solution. i'm on vista ultimate 32bit btw. and nope, re-installing doesn't work.

You have to re-install Live Messenger 8.5 using his standalone installer: you can download it from here (english language). ;)
10-06-2008 05:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: