What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion: formatting code

Suggestion: formatting code
Author: Message:
Mauron

Ore wa yami desu

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Grin  Suggestion: formatting code
O-ha-you min-na-sàn! (trans.: Hello everybody!)
I'm new on this forum and I have a suggestion for this amazing add-on that's Plus! Live. Couldn't you add compatibility for WLM 9?

. . .

Joke! Here's my suggestion(s): every time I copy a formatted message, this one lose his formattation and, instead of the formatting code various spaces appears. I thought: if it could be helped, this situation would have been solved time ago; but I'd like to know if there was a possibility to copy also the formatting code to properly report a message.
Talking about the formatting code, the panel in the Options of WLM couldn't be extended also to the underneath PM? So there's not anymore the need to vrite manually the code :D!
That's all! Ja nèèèè! (trans.: See you!).
P.S.: Congrats Patchou, you're really smart (just like the caaar?:^))!
P.P.S.: How has your nick to be spelled? /pætchù/?

Edit: Someone answered me, even if I can't see here his answer, sending me some links to other threads. Just like we use to say in our country, I "fry on a pan" your links, that mains they are useful at all! My real suggestions are totally different, please read all the thread before answering!

This post was edited on 09-27-2008 at 12:31 PM by Mauron.
09-24-2008 12:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Mauron

Ore wa yami desu

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Re-suggestion: formatting code
Hello guys! Considered the big affluency towards my first post, I'd like to relaunch it: Suggestion: formatting code .
Hoping that someone'll answer me, I say goodbye to everyone!

Edit: I also need to know where I can get a list of Plus! tag, thanks to the answers!

This post was edited on 10-11-2008 at 05:47 PM by Mauron.
10-11-2008 05:14 PM
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Re-suggestion: formatting code
Relaunching should be done by bumping that thread in this forum, not by creating a new one (especially while the first one isn't even locked) I hope this will be merged with the original thread so here is my answers.

See http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=80...d=881852#pid881852 for available Plus! tags.

For your format button for PM (PSM) suggestion; it has been suggested before. Moreover, you don't need to type the tags manually, just use /psm command and format panel in conversation windows to create a formatted psm.

10-17-2008 01:03 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Mauron

Ore wa yami desu

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Suggestion: formatting code
I'm very sorry cause I didn't know about "bumping" a thread, not even how to do it. Thank you for your answer, even if I haven't understood what you said. Sorry!

Edit: Why MP!L hasn't a tag to quote?

This post was edited on 10-26-2008 at 09:44 PM by Mauron.
10-17-2008 07:25 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: