What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Acronyms finder

Messenger Acronyms finder
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Messenger Acronyms finder
Well guys I wanted to contribute a little bit more with this community and I found a way to do it...

I remember than one day I decided to do this thread: Messenger Frequently Abreviatures
for help forums members to understand what some of us were talking about when using messenger acronyms all over the threads... but its popularity was not very much... so after that I realized that maybe this was not the way of do it and was a bit selfish talking about the other messenger add-ons forums...

Few moths ago I met a very good and popular website that compile the most the biggest amount of acronyms definitions all over the internet... Acronym Finder... and I saw that you can help adding/suggesting new/forgotten acronyms and an idea came to my mind... SUBMIT ALL THIS ACRONYMS TO THEM AND ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE TO MAKE THE SAME WITH THE ONES AREN'T THERE!!!

So there you go guys... I submited the most importants:
Messenger Plus!
Messenger Plus! Live
Messenger Discovery
Messenger Discovery Live
StuffPlug

is opt to you submit more ;)... I hope that this helps...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
10-01-2008 11:56 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: