What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Late messages/Not showing at all

Late messages/Not showing at all
Author: Message:
pikefreak

O.P. Late messages/Not showing at all
Me and a friend have started getting problems with messaging each other lately. (My friend has had this before)

Most of the messages we are sending each other show up on the others screen, but sometimes it takes several hours before they arrive on their screen. If even at all... My friend has had this before, she reinstalled it then and it worked fine for a week or 2 but now this problem has came back.

She is mostly showing as offline when we are speaking and Im not sure if its got anything to do with that. And we arent having problems with messaging other people on our msn list...

Im using WLM 8,5, but not sure what version she's using.

If anyone got any idea what could be the solution to this problem or lead me in the right direction atleast to what might be wrong :s
10-08-2008 05:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Late messages/Not showing at all
It sounds to me like there's a problem with your internet, or the server that you're connecting to Windows Live Messenger on. Are you having the same problem with any of your other contacts, and are they having the problem with other contacts?
10-08-2008 08:40 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
pikefreak

O.P. RE: RE: Late messages/Not showing at all
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
It sounds to me like there's a problem with your internet, or the server that you're connecting to Windows Live Messenger on. Are you having the same problem with any of your other contacts, and are they having the problem with other contacts?

Im not having any trouble with any other contacs, maybe Im just not as unlucky when speaking to them... But she has had some trouble with one of the other contacts... Just we dont have any other trouble with the internet its just MSN that is bolloxed.
10-08-2008 10:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: